By Amir Hossein Jahangir, Ali Movaghar, Hossein Asadi
This e-book constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the foreign Symposium on machine Networks and dispensed structures, CNDS 2013, held in Tehran, Iran, in December 2013. The 14 complete papers awarded have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from quite a few submissions. they're equipped in topical sections equivalent to cognitive and multimedia networks; instant sensor networks; safety; clouds and grids.
Read or Download Computer Networks and Distributed Systems: International Symposium, CNDS 2013, Tehran, Iran, December 25-26, 2013, Revised Selected Papers PDF
Best networks books
"Get consumers Now! " has helped millions of self reliant pros dramatically raise their consumer base. With this uniquely functional advisor, it's effortless to switch scattershot advertising and networking efforts with confirmed and particular strategies. utilizing an easy cookbook version, the e-book is helping readers determine the constituents lacking from their present advertising actions, decide on the suitable recommendations and instruments from a menu of suggestions, and create a totally custom-made motion plan.
Instant neighborhood quarter Networks (WLANs) are experiencing a becoming value lately. while WLANs have been essentially used for area of interest functions some time past, they're now deployed as instant extensions to machine networks. the rise of the datarates from 2 Mbps as much as eleven Mbps for approximately a continuing cost has performed an incredible position during this leap forward.
In recent times, there was a turning out to be curiosity in utilizing neural networks to dynamic platforms id (modelling), prediction and regulate. Neural networks are computing structures characterized by way of the facility to profit from examples instead of having to be programmed in a standard experience. Their use permits the behaviour of complicated platforms to be modelled and envisioned and actual keep watch over to be accomplished via education, with out a priori information regarding the platforms' buildings or parameters.
- Programming Grails: Best Practices for Experienced Grails Developers
- Neural Networks for Perception. Human and Machine Perception
- Driving Demand for Broadband Networks and Services
- Markets, Class and Social Change: Trading Networks and Poverty in Rural South Asia
- Responses to Regionalism in East Asia: Japanese Production Networks in the Automotive Sector
Extra info for Computer Networks and Distributed Systems: International Symposium, CNDS 2013, Tehran, Iran, December 25-26, 2013, Revised Selected Papers
52(4), 2397–2406 (2011) 9. IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee: Wireless LAN Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Speciﬁcations. IEEE Standard 802, 999 (1999) 10. : The ns Manual (formerly ns Notes and Documentation). edu Abstract. Sensors consume most of their limited energy on transmitting the collected information to the sink node. Therefore, the determination of the sensor-to-sink information ﬂow routes becomes important for the survivability of sensor networks. Besides, using mobile sink node can extend the network lifetime by balancing the sensors energy consumption.
5. Finally, the paper is concluded in Sect. 6. 2 Related Work Although early researches on the lifetime maximization problem mostly focus on routing protocols that strive to save energy mainly deals with the sensor nodes , it has recently been observed that sink mobility can be exploited to further improve the network lifetime . Wang et al. formulated the lifetime maximization problem as a linear programming (LP) model to maximize the network lifetime . Unlike the models we proposed in this paper, they did not consider the routing problem in their proposed optimization model.
5 Numerical Results In this section, we evaluate the performance of the proposed models by placing mobile sink nodes in several WSNs of typical topologies. To evaluate the performance of the proposed model, we investigate several metrics such as network lifetime, pause time distribution, average nodal residual energy and computation time. In particular, we have compared the performance of our proposed models with three different methods called static sink nodes placement (SELRP) , a single mobile sink node (MNL)  and multiple mobile sink node placement model (MILP) .
Computer Networks and Distributed Systems: International Symposium, CNDS 2013, Tehran, Iran, December 25-26, 2013, Revised Selected Papers by Amir Hossein Jahangir, Ali Movaghar, Hossein Asadi